The giraffe (La Jirafa) - Residente Calle 13 (Puerto Rico)



Plant your feet like two roots,
with that tumble,
you might be able to spellbind me.
Be careful
that I don't step on you,
mamita with caution.
Shake the cloth,
in the name of your grandma.

My little cinnamon,
my little sugar,
my beautiful Sarah,
my little storm,
hurricane,
my Santa Clara.
I won't let you step on anything strange.
I'm gonna lite a few candles so nothing bad happens to you.
Here there are no knives or guns,
just lots and lots of casserole.
Here there's lots of sun,
lots of beaches,
lots of waves.
Here everything's melaza
and nothing of pangola.
I'm gonna paint the beach for you,
Crayola blue.
We went.
Lets go.
We were there.
What yola,
if there's no yola
lets follow the rola.
So you'll
so you'll
see how your tail floats.

When I saw you,
I felt lots of tickles.
It was like
having forty ants
scratching my tummy.
You know,
you know,
you know
that you are estilla.
You took my pants, you are so smart.
Lets go to roll over a tortilla.
lets go to mix tremble with natilla.
I'll eat your wood
with everything and moth.

She eee eee
She eee she
She eee eee
She eee she

I wanna see
all the giraffe.
I want it to kick me,
so we see who get lose,
revolving the mass.
I want four cups
of carrot and pumpkin.
You carry me
flying over the field,
floating over the ground,
walking on stilts,
with a nest full of patanco,
to walk over the ship boats,
until we reach your mountains.
The one that heals my hangover.
There are rumors over there,
that you are the luck of all colors.
A field plenty of beans,
lots of necklaces decorated with shells.
Your name was in my three cards.
Comets told me,
to go all the way without chapaleta,
that I have to go on a trip
without baggage,
to go around
the whole planet
over a mat.
Kick
kick
kick
kick over the soled.
Lets go to screw the arandela
give me,
give me,
give me,
give some Nutella.
With you I go without anything else,
a cappella (solo)

She eee eee
She eee she
She eee eee
She eee she

No hay comentarios: